Wednesday, September 30, 2009

General Humorous Quotes

General Humorous Quotes:

"I sold my house this week. I got a pretty good price for it, but it

made my landlord mad as hell." - Garry Shandling

"Humor is also a way of saying something serious." - T S Eliot

"Time is God's way to keep everything from happening at once."- James Brown

"If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere

else!"-Yogi Berra

"Drawing on my fine command of the language, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley

"I don't care what is written about me as long as it isn"t true." -

Katherine Hepburn

"When I was a boy the Dead Sea was only sick."- George Burns

"The best way to get most husbands to do something is to suggest that

perhaps they're too old to do it."- Anne Bancroft

"Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only

three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote

control.."- Diana Jordan.

"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle." - Gloria Steinem



read more at http://quotes.bangmedia.org

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment