Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Humorous Quotes on Alcoholism

Humorous Quotes on Alcoholism:

"I'm not as think as you drunk I am." - Mega Jones

"The best beer in the world, is the open bottle in your hand!" - Danny Jansen

"Irish coffee is the perfect breakfast because it contains all four

adult food groups: fat, sugar, caffeine and alcohol." - Anonymous

"It was a woman who drove me to drink and I never got the chance to

thank her." - W.C. Fields

"Yes, madam, I am drunk. But in the morning I will be sober and you

will still be ugly." - Winston Churchill

"Beauty lies in the eye of the beer holder." – Anonymous

"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading." - Henny Youngman.

"I exercise strong self control. I never drink anything stronger than

gin before breakfast." - WC Fields



read more at http://quotes.bangmedia.org

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment